About a year ago I posted a tip/trick type article on CodeProject. Recently a comment proved a problem with my code, hence I updated it. Because I couldn’t add any downloads to the post, I’ll provide it here.
Here’s the article
Here’s the download (downloaded 146 times)
Recently, while looking for a better Lua IDE I tried the Lua Development Tools by the Koneki project. The Koneki project focusses on machine-2-machine (M2M) development and hence does not yet support local run and debug configurations. With a support link to some helpful pages (which didn’t work straight away), I fiddled around a bit and got it working through the ‘external tools’ workaround, though still with some quirks. Also not sure it all works as it should, especially adding command line parameters is something I’ll be needing to fix still. Continue reading